Best Bloody Mary Mix Recipe: Finding or making the best
This is not to say that these other interests cannot be enjoyed with a delicious mix of tomato juice, vodka, celery salt, and Worcestershire. Indeed, they should be! What the reader will find among these pages though is far more important than some mass-murdering queen, a nightmare you had, or a bodacious blonde belting out dance-ready songs. Follow this bloody Mary mix recipe and you’ll be invited to all the cool tailgate parties. You’ll also learn to drink early in the morning without looking like a drunk! (Celery is great camouflage!)
How do you make a bloody Mary mix recipe you ask…?
The obvious answer is big and fat. After all, this is not my little wimpy bloody Marys.com, is it? A good bloody Mary recipe should be; cold, spicy, bold, and fresh. The perfect bloody Mary is all of these things with plenty of booze. Go ahead. It’s 9 am somewhere!
You can find plenty of mixes on the other pages of this site. Before you get to the recipe at the bottom of the page, keep these factors in mind as you make a bloody Mary:
Go easy on the salt- don’t buy mixes with high sodium levels
Use fresh ingredients-squeeze fresh lemon or lime, crack fresh pepper.
Keep it cold- Cold preserves flavor
Do not mix in advance-the seasonings begin to break down as soon as tomato juice is introduced.
Okay weed hopper, here’s your best, easy bloody Mary mix recipe:
- 6 oz Tomato juice
- 2 oz Vodka
- 1 TBSP Worcestershire sauce
- Lime wedge
- 1/4 tsp Cracked black pepper
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper or 1 tsp Tabasco sauce
- 1/8 tsp celery salt
- Fill a large cocktail shaker with ice
- Crack fresh black pepper all over that ice
- Add a pinch of ground cayenne pepper powder < or > a dash of Tabasco sauce
- Add a pinch or two of celery salt
- Now coat the ice in Worcestershire sauce.
- Glug vodka over ice until, well, until you think it’s enough. (2 ounces is safe)
- Now top with Sacramento brand tomato juice, cover, and SHAKE VIGOROUSLY
- Pour into a large glass, crack a bit more pepper, and squeeze fresh lime over the top.
- Garnish with celery stalk, pickle, and olive.
- Serve with a small beer chaser.
Cheers! -Greg TookeMy short bio
- 7 Ways to Ruin a Bloody Mary
- Finding Beauty in Your Bloody Mary